I'm So Random
There's a new feature on the sidebar for those of you who like that sort of thing...under the heading of "Previous Posts," in addition to the standard ten most recent entries, you'll notice the Random Post link, which will take you to a randomly selected item from the archive. Take a trip down memory lane, laugh at links that no longer go anywhere, or just shake your head at how much the writing has gone downhill lately. Try it out!
Toby continues to explore the finer points of the English language. Here are a few recent gems.
T: Mama, are you thinking about big cups of paint?
M: No.
T: Why not?
M: Toby, I don't want you to take anything out of these drawers and take it out of the kitchen.
T: Okay, I forgive you Mama.
(Protesting a nap)
T: I'm not tired at any of the things I can do!
M: Toby, Mama is sick today.
T: And will you spit up?
M: Toby, did you shut the drawer yet?
T: No, not yet.
(Shuts drawer)
T: Mama, ask me again.
M: Toby, did you close the drawer?
T: Yeah. Now I'm yet.
That's all for now, but I'll have some pictures tomorrow.


1 Comments:
too funny. we miss you guys and all the little tobyisms!!
Post a Comment
<< Home