Here's a Toby quote for you
"I was riding on my bike down the hill and my bike was going very fast and I didn't know how to stop my bike. And there was new construction and there was, like, this tent thing and my bike ran into the tent thing. And my body flipped over the handlebars and I landed in the dirt. But there were no workers in the construction and no excavators or road builders. My body was mostly bleeding. I mean, my body was mostly okay but my nose was bleeding. And the blood got on my arms and I had a bath and I had a cloth to wash the blood off. No, my body doesn't hurt now."
Big Alicia was the lucky one who got this quote over the phone.


1 Comments:
I love the way he says "Ex-ca-va-TOR." And how it was so clever of him to point out that there didn't happen to be any there when he fell. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home