Praise the Lord... so excited for you guys! Let us know if there is any way to help on this next stage of the journey. They joy on your faces is priceless and worth the wait. (although you did keep us in suspense for too long... :)
Congratulations!!! How wonderful to have your family all in one place again. Alicia looks fantastic and you all look so very peaceful. Love, Kirsten, Robert, and Samuel Buck
Mostly, I can't stop crying everytime I think about your long journey, and one of your deepest aches being filled. The pictures really show the process. I ame relieved for you, and happy. We will continue to pray for your transition.
Michelle, Josh, Toby and little Princess Alicia, just saw the photos of your departure from the hospital and arrival at home. The last photo is the best!! Little Toby has a sister!! Awesome. We are so happy for you, Love always, Gil and Kathy in Russia
15 Comments:
My joy at your joy makes this day worthwhile!
Wow! *claps hands* Yay for Alicia, and for all of you!
Yay that's absolutely awesome!!!
Congratulations Michelle and Josh and Toby and Alicia!!!
Have lots of fun with her ok???
Don't forget to write.
Your happiness leaps through the screen. The pictures bring tears to our eyes. Love, prayers and much rejoicing, Ken & Terry
Smiles :) Corey.
Seriously, I cried at thinking about how you must feel to finally have her home.
Praise the Lord... so excited for you guys! Let us know if there is any way to help on this next stage of the journey. They joy on your faces is priceless and worth the wait. (although you did keep us in suspense for too long... :)
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
I'm so very happy for you! :)
Congratulations!!! How wonderful to have your family all in one place again. Alicia looks fantastic and you all look so very peaceful.
Love, Kirsten, Robert, and Samuel Buck
Yay! I'm so glad to see you all together AT HOME! Good luck with the next phase of this journey. Renee P.
Hooray!
Oh joyful day! May God's blessings continue for this amazing Fuller family.
Love,
Great Aunt Lynn
what a happy, wonderful day!!!! Welcome home Alicia.
Mostly, I can't stop crying everytime I think about your long journey, and one of your deepest aches being filled. The pictures really show the process. I ame relieved for you, and happy. We will continue to pray for your transition.
Michelle, Josh, Toby and little Princess Alicia, just saw the photos of your departure from the hospital and arrival at home. The last photo is the best!! Little Toby has a sister!! Awesome.
We are so happy for you, Love always, Gil and Kathy in Russia
Post a Comment
<< Home