3.29.2006

Further Days as a Family of Four






Toby's very cool belated-birthday cake courtesy of Nana Nell and Grandpa John. After blowing out his candles, Toby drove the trucks through the icing. Hey, it's his cake, he can do what he wants.

I just thought it would be good to get some pictures up instead of leaving that last vaguely disturbing post front and center for another week. We don't have much to say. We're very happy. Life seems almost normal.

Stay tuned; we may have something interesting to say from time to time.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, March 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys look so happy! and that makes me happy. how exciting that Alicia is finally home. do continue to keep us updated. we love you!

 
At 7:46 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Jasmine said...

Michelle,

Thats so cool that you were able to update and that you have updated pictures...that last post from Josh was kinda disturbing to say the least. Thanks for callin today.

Jasmine

P.S. Spencer says Hi!!!

 
At 1:17 PM, April 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless all of you!

I am glad you are now home, and that things are relatively quiet.

I think I found your site through Jenell Paris' blog? Anyways, I don't think I have posted before but I want y'all to know that I have been thinking of you and praying for you over th past few months.

God bless!

(And these pictures are just wonderful.)

Troy

p.s. Any chance that you have a brother named Brad (now in Africa)?

 
At 1:53 PM, April 05, 2006, Blogger Josh Fuller said...

Thanks Troy (and everyone else too!),

Yes, that's my bro in Uganda. There's a link to his blog at right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home